Monday, January 26

Slow Down Monday

Yeah, here it is mid day already, and I still have not much to write about. The Monster Truck Jam was awesome, and I had more fun than I thought I would. Just seeing the joy and happiness on the son's face really made it a great experience.

Sunday was a so-so day. Our softball team played our usual level of play, and then I went down to the pub. I did get a double eagle on Golden Tee and pissed my buddy Smitty off. I am only mentioning it now because he commented about it I see.... But of course, the second game he came back and whooped my ass.

This week is going to be a rest up week I think. The Wife is wanting to move some furniture around the homestead, so I am sure I am getting drafted to do some of this during the day.

Okay, I am out of here to go do some reading.

PeacE

No comments: