Monday, June 28

Final Countdown

Been a weird past few days. Well, maybe not so weird for my life, but in general. Things have been getting a bit busier around our place. With just under a week before we leave for vacation, we have been gathering together some of the items we plan on taking along. Hopefully, all will work out and we won't here "I'm bored!" along the road.

The past few days I have been searching through the internet for places to stop at along the way to/from. Not much has really popped of, of what I think the kids would find interesting anyways. Either that, or it is just a bit too far out of the way to spend the time going there. We are going to take part of Route 66 on our journey back home ... once we get back to it. We are doing a stop to visit one of the wife's friends in MO, and will have to travel a bit to get back to our normal route. I am looking forward to stopping at some of the diners and souvenir shops along the Route.

Not much else will be going on, so I am sure posting may be slow this week, and maybe nothing while we are gone. Depends on if I can get computer access somewhere to update. We are planning on lots of pictures, so I am sure some will find their way here once we get back.

PeacE

No comments: