Thursday, July 1

(Yawn!) Another early day

Welcome to my early Thursday, where it is one of those days that I beat the sun up. Lately, the wind has been blowing here, and aggravating my allergies bad enough I actually will take a pill or two to help out. Only problem is the pills make me sleepy, so I catch a nap during the day. Which of course, makes it harder for me to sleep through the night. Sometimes I feel I just can't win.

Two days until we leave for a trip. Today I am taking our van in for an oil change and new air filter. Have them check the transmission fluid and top it off if necessary. The younger son will get his last turn at WoW before we leave. I also get to go shopping for some sandals, or some kind of slip-on shoe for me.

The boys have been enjoying a "water week" event at the church this week. for a few hours each day, they attend some water event at the church to cool off in the summer. The daughter did a trip to Tucson yesterday to turn in some thing - I never understand what is going on. No one tells me until after the fact it seems. She is due back up in town today.

That's all for now. I might be able to get a rant in tomorrow before we leave. Who knows.

PeacE

No comments: