Wednesday, July 21

Getting Back in the Groove

Things have seemingly gotten back to normal already around here. Got the van out from the shop Monday evening. I was right, $1500 in cost. New AC compressor, serpentine belt, etc. They could find no leakage for the oil, or any explanation as to why. They asked that I bring it by every 2-3 days so they can check the fluid level and whatnot, to see if they can see any difference. Of course, the driving we do at home, is minuscule compared to 7 hours plus on the freeway we did on the trip.

Another week and I need to register the oldest son for Jr High. No idea what we do about the middle son and grade school. I think they send out some kind of contact, but I have not seen anything yet. Daughter will be going to UofA soon for a few days, then back here until like the 18th. She is excited about meeting her roomie. I guess the school gave them contact info for each other, so they have been emailing a little, telling each other about themselves, and planning together what they are bringing and can share, etc. Wife is back to work, and I am here trying to finish up some loose ends like getting the daughter insured, and her car switched over to her name as well. Need to start looking for some kind of work prolly next week. Not holding my breath though.

Guess that is it for now.

PeacE

1 comment:

Memphis said...

AC always breaks in July. Its a rule somewhere.