Tuesday, July 27

That Was Quick...

The weekend came and went so fast, I hadn't realized it had taken place until last night. I hate it when that happens!

So, nothing new and exciting. The three older kids have dentist appointments this morning (previously had been re-scheduled by the Dr. office due to a sudden death of the hygenist. I am thinking maybe afterwards we can grab a late breakfast, or early lunch.

Finally was able to get the camera from the Wife. Facebook will have quite a few of the pics up later today, so if you know me on there, find them. Otherwise, I am sure I will throw up what I think are some of the better ones up on here.

After I get back from the brunch, I think I may go looking for info from the ComicCon that just ended. I already caught a couple interesting pieces for some of the new movies coming out ("Cowboys & Aliens" to be more exact - with Harrison Ford). I also started up at Hulu.com and have been trying to set it up so I can catch the newest episodes of my TV programs, without having to wait for specific day/time.

Job search is back on since vacation is over. Been through the past three weeks worth of ads online and off. Still nothing. I actually called on one that was vague under General. Turns out it was yet another telemarketing place. I get so frustrated at times trying to find something I can do even part time without it being telemarketing. I would be happy even with part-time right now.

Come back tomorrow... I may have more drivel.

PeacE

No comments: