Thursday, July 1

Catching Up

Yeah, that getting up at 5am today is starting to really catch up with me. I am tired, but still got more stuff to do. No rest for my wickedness, I suppose.

Picked the boys up, and one is getting ready for the computer, the other is hunting for his Gameboy he misplaced somewhere, and some books/puzzles to bring on the trip. Told them both I need that stuff tonight so they only have to worry about clothes to pack tomorrow.

Did some van stuff. Got the oil changed, topped off the power steering and transmission. Air filter was good, so need not replace. Took it in and got the front tires replaced as well, as they were starting to look pretty worn out. The back ones we had done a year ago, and they said still looked good. Had them check pressure on all and the spare to be sure was good.

I got me a couple new pairs of jean shorts, suspenders, hat, some boxers, and a couple misc stuff for the trip (disposable daily little toothbrushes, notebook, puzzlebooks for kids, etc). I found a couple books in the Percy Jackson series the oldest son is reading and got them for him.

Thats it for now. Family Meeting tonight about the trip, what's expected for behaviour, etc etc.

PeacE

1 comment:

Reverend Mother said...

Already praying for you to have a safe trip and a fun trip. Have a wonderful time - take good care of my grandchildren! I love you! (and Del!)