Friday, July 2

Last Post For ... I dunno, maybe a couple days

I loved it. The RM commented on the last post I threw up this afternoon. My bro, Stuman, and his family is out of town for the 4th, and we are leaving. RM has posted her need to spend time with grandchildren, and that leaves Sis' kids. I hope RM spoils them. I wouldn't want that with my kids, ya know I don't condone that sort of thing. But then, ya know I lie a lot, too. Hell. Deal with it.

I had a big surprise today. It's Thursday. In Prep for our big trip, I was trying to nail down the last things needed today. I took the wife to work, so I could take the minivan into the garage. I had the oil change done. Check the air filter, replace as needed, check the transmission fluid, power steering. Top off, or advise as needed.

I got a bill for $35 for the oil change, air filter needed no replacement. Power steering, and Transmission fluids were fine. They did recommend that the front 2 tires were looking a bit worn on tread (knowing I was going on a trip). I said thank you! Paid the bill and left.

I went shopping after that. Nothing like a fat guy, who has problems walking without a cane, cruising thru Wal-Mart. Geez, who ain't seen photos of people we don't wanna meet there. I almost felt like one.

I got me a new hat. New T-shirt (though RM would not approve, but she weren't shopping with me), and a couple books my oldest been looking for, a new one for me ("The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" heard it is really good the 3, now going on 4 book series, movie made in them Norway-ish countries.... Heck, the author is from there, glad they made the first 3 in English too).

Hmph. Either way, I helped prep for the trip, in my own way.

I ended up getting 2 new tires, too. Ran through Discount tire. Had them check all the wheels. The back ones they said were fine, and I had the double check pressure on them, as well as the spare. All is good they said.

The daughter has a computer, the only one going along on our trip. It has what they call WI-FI capability. And if it does, I may post another post. Or, I may only get to check my mail, or less than that. It is the DAUGHTER'S computer, and she may not share with myself, or her mother, who needs to put her fishies in Fishworld on hibernation. That part, about her mother, was strictly nothing more than my own opinion. Truly.

But all you don't care. It's all about... what can I bring you.

Tell you what. SLAM me with comments, as to what you wanna see, whilst I am upon my holiday, include your email, for, maybe, those more humane, may not want to see that, though I am not committing to anything yet...... Surprise me.

My biggest regret.... I admit this honestly. This is the first time, that time is available to me, to meet the one blogger I most want to meet (hint: Hoosierboy) but due to my Wife's machinations (read: desires, wants, and her friends are more important than my online ones) I can't drive the small distance South outta my route, to have a beer/lunch at a neutral place. That just bites me in the ass. Ya know what, F that. HB, I am sending a personal note, maybe I can still make it work.

Kees, man, outta country is just too far for me. But I still love ya!

PeacE

No comments: