Monday, September 20

Another Monday

What a fine weekend that just ended. I got my Kindle reader, and I am still earning all the stuff it has and can do. I think it and I are going to get along real well!

Here it is Monday again. Another week starting and I have no major plans. Wednesday I am headed out to dinner with a friend - then finish that breakfast nook. We met up Saturday, and decided that Wednesday would work better. She is not 100% sure where she wants to place it before we piece the final bits together.

Sunday will be my daughter's first Honor Choir concert, and it is looking like we will be making a trip to Tucson to catch it. I guess most of the other concerts we are aware of are in the middle of the week, so less likely we would be able to attend.

Tried to finish up season 2 of "Sons of Anarchy", but the dang dvd won't play. Had to send it back to Netflix for a replacement, so later this week hopefully.

That's all I got for now. Maybe something interesting will happen soon.

PeacE

No comments: