Monday, September 13

A Good Weekend Gone

This past weekend was a good one I do believe. Had a fun time Sunday watching the softball games, followed by a wedding there on the ball field. Spent the afternoon hanging with some friends. Collected some monies won from a Nascar pool I am in. My Redskins beat the Cowboys.

Yeah. Good weekend.

RM got notification from Amazon that they have not shipped my Kindle yet. It has been delayed. She received two notifications, one saying it is to be shipped the 20th. The next one saying the 27th. I dunno when it will get here now, but I know I am anxiously waiting for it.

The daughter comes up from college today and will be staying overnight.

Tomorrow I have plans to go to a friend's house and put together a breakfast nook she had ordered. I am hoping it should only take an hour or so, taking my time with it. I'd like to be back home before it gets too hot out to be driving around.

Slept good last night, but feeling a bit groggy still this morning. I may have to end up heading back to bed for a nap soon.

PeacE

No comments: