Tuesday, September 7

What A Great Weekend!

This past weekend was a great one! Labor Day (my birthday) we spent most of the day out at my Sis' having hamburgers/hot dogs, and lots of different sides. Kids went swimming. I got my Kindle I been wanting! Though, due to shipping I have to wait a few more days. Everyone had pitched in for it! I did get the leather cover for it already, just need to wait for the actual device. I already started looking for sites for free book downloads.

So now the last big holiday of the summer is over. Next one is Thanksgiving (I don't really count Halloween). I am looking forward to the fall time so the heat will go away for a couple months.

Missed having my daughter up from college, but sometimes work and gas funds don't always work in our best interest. She should be back up in a couple weeks for an appointment, and I assume we will see her then.

Everything else reverts back to normal. Kids back to school, Wife to work.

PeacE

No comments: