Thursday, September 30

Is This Thing On?

Good morning everyone. I finally found my way back to here, though nothing of any excitement has happened to interest anyone.

I am pretty much back to normal. I get some pain flares once in awhile, but, yeah. Pretty much back to my normal, lazy self.

Except this morning. I had been hoping the past several days that I was over the early morning waking up stuff. This morning makes me thin k different. Here it is 4am, and guess where I am? Giving you an update you will never forget! LOL!

No, this morning I think I am up early do to my dream. I don't tend to remember any in the morning for the most part anyways. This morning though, I recall waking several times during the night, usually falling back into the "same" dream. And when I woke up a half hour ago, I was stiff all over, as if I had been cramped in a position with a majority of my muscle throughout the body tightened up. I also awoke, ready to jump and run through the house for my family.

I don't know what brought it on. I have heard say that dreams are just bits and pieces of random thoughts, memories and experiences from the previous day, floating and colliding in your sub-conscience, but hell, I don't think anyone knows for sure. And I can't think once of anything having to do with tornadoes, or funnels popped in my head yesterday. But I sure as hell dreamed of being in a bad situation with one... actually more than one situation, as it seemed I would awake, then drop back in for another one. I know that last one I was dreaming of being all tensed up and curled up, hanging on for dear life to some thing embedded in concrete, inside a garage, as a tornado of the Type 5 (OMFG size) ripped by in the yard. Yeah... what the hell brought THAT kinna dream on?

So I am sitting here recapping for you, and drinking some Hawaiian Punch Red, trying to work out some stiff muscles.

Some people in my life have been known to have "prophetic" dreams and bits of their dream have come true. I sure as hell hope I don't have that capability. In fact, I don't know why, but I scanned the major weather websites this morn too, just checking if maybe some big storm hit somewhere last night. Everything that I went through, never saw a word about any tornadoes. Whew!

In other exciting news...oh wait, I ain't got none. Have a good day!

PeacE

No comments: