Saturday, October 2

I Need an Off Button

So, Thursday I went out to the pub, did some karaoke, and didn't stay out too late. Though Friday I ended up sleeping most of the day in short naps. I just could not stay awake for longer than an hour it seemed. So Friday night, I head to bed about 9'ish, and am up about 1am and can't get back to sleep....

It was kind of nice being up that early, I guess. I noticed some new shows on TV that seem interesting, and have been trying to catch the pilot shows of them to see if actually any good. With Hulu.com, I am able to enjoy quite a few online, and find some additional links for those they don't carry.

Here are a few of the ones I am watching this season: "Blue Bloods" - a cop series with Tom Selleck. "Outsourced" - has new actors, about a novelty company outsourced to India. It's pretty funny. "S#@% My Dad Says" with William Shatner. I been cracking up at this one. "Fringe" season 3. "Outlaw" with Jimmy Smits. "Warehouse 13" another season. "No Ordinary Family" "Undercovers" and I am sure I am missing one or two others. Surprisingly, quite a few once I list them. Whereas last season I hardly watched anything.

So it's 4-something in the morning, I am caught up pretty much on my tv shows. I guess I am off to play some WoW.

PeacE

No comments: