Sunday, October 31

Another Week Gone

Hmmm. Didn't feel like it had been so long since I last posted, but it has been almost a week. Time flies when nothing is happening, huh?

Since last post... Took my son to the cardiologist. Basically came down to muscular pain, though they did ask us to get some blood work done to rule out anything else.

That's about it. Nothing really exciting happens to me anymore since I been working on cutting down on the drinking. I have lost maybe 5-10 pounds over the past 3 weeks. I notice my pants aren't as tight as they were before.

The Wife and boys did a 5K walk yesterday. Even the youngest at 4 years old walked just 2 blocks shy of the whole thing.

Daughter is due up tomorrow night. She has an orthodontist appt Tuesday morning. Plus, I will be taking her car in to have the brakes done. Then while the car is at the garage, will run her down to the polls so she can vote. I did my voting by early ballot about 3 weeks ago.

Started doing some Christmas shopping, hoping to get it done early enough this year so I don't have to mess with the crowds. Looks like I will be doing alot of online ordering for that reason too.

Okay, I got nothing else right now.

PeacE

No comments: