Friday, October 8

Today is the Big Day

I don't think I have ever looked forward to being told that I am fat, an alcoholic, and you can fix those things - but yer still ugly. Okay, well 2 out of 3 aren't bad.

This morning I am off to my doctor for that dreaded visit. I feel I am prepared: Freshly showered and sanitized appropriately; Insurance info; Kindle to read while waiting; oh, and a sample package of Isagenix. My Sis sells those, and is trying to get me to ask the doctor about if I should use them as a supplement in dieting. Though I cannot afford it, and have no interest in it. Figure I would at least ask for her.

So, as I sit here, wayyyy to early, and my sphincter tightens up...  Nothing else exciting is happening. The daughter will be planning on being back up from college tonight for her HS homecoming. We have dinner out tomorrow for her birthday.

Oh, here's some regular messed up news for me.... the van had it's engine light come on yesterday. So Monday I will be taking it in to have something else checked and fixed. The Wife mentioned the brakes were starting to make noise too. Maybe it is all related?

So Tuesday was a crazy day. Had one hell of a hail storm come through my area. Bad enough I was worried about windows and vehicles, but everything made it through ok. Tons of rain, that we are not used to here in the desert. The hail shredded the foliage on the trees out front and covered the ground well enough, like fresh snow cover. About 4 inches deep against the house....

Okay, maybe I will update later after the dr, and after my cry session.

PeacE

1 comment:

stuman said...

Hopefully the Dr's name isn't Richard....I got 4 more years to worry about it.