Monday, October 25

Been a Few Days

I didn't realize it had been a few days since I last updated... I guess I should apologize for leaving you readers hanging on the edge to find out what happens next in the exciting saga of my life.

Let's play a bit of catch up, shall we?

Last Thursday I did my sleep study. God, I don't ever want to do one of them again. I went home at 6am feeling more tired than when I started. In short, I think I will end up having to use a CPAP machine, considering, at one point they woke me up and attached one to me for the study. Aside from the electrodes all over and the gunk from attaching them all over in  my hair, it was a comfortable stay I guess.

Last Tuesday, my oldest son had a n episode at school in PE class where he had some severe chest pains. Today, actually in about 15 minutes, we are leaving to get him into the cardiologist's for a visit to see if there is anything wrong. He had had a heart murmur show up two years ago, though I don't know if it is related to this incident or what. Everything else seems fine for him.

The Wife was able to find a couple costumes for the two younger boys for this weekend. As well as some clothes for a "play on names" at work. For those of you that know her, she's going as "Del Taco" and the costume is kinda cute (makes me hungry though).

Spent Saturday at my Sis' place celebrating my bro, sis-in-law, and their 2 younger kids' birthdays. Got to watch some of the live feed from BlizzCon (makers of WoW, Starcraft, and Diablo) and get some answers for the new expansion to WoW.

That's it for now. This week will prolly be slow. I need to get ready to leave....

PeacE

No comments: