Monday, October 4

Some Monday BOOBAGE!!!

What a great weekend that just ended! We got a new"used" washer on Saturday, even if I felt like I had to drive 400 miles to get it. Sunday was just a great Family day. Church in the morning (yes, I went, and as you can see ... I didn't burn up in a flash of flame), then movie and McDonald's for dinner. Was overall a great time!

Oldest son has a band concert tonight. He is not aware of it, but his sister is trying to make it back into town early enough to see him perform. She is coming up as she has an ortho appointment in the morning. Then she will return to school, until Friday, when she comes home for her Homecoming. Saturday, we plan on taking her out for her birthday dinner finally.

I get to do something that feels really out of the norm for me. I am calling my doc today to set an appointment for a regular physical. For some reason, everyone ganged up on me and sort of "ragged" on me to do it. I just don't want to because, we all know he is going to say, quit drinking, quit smoking, eat healthier, exercise more....(sigh). But I like the way I do those things! Maybe it just is starting to sink in a bit though, that if I keep on them, maybe I won't have that time for my kids. I dunno. Either way, I am calling today. Prolly be a couple weeks before I can get in though.

So, nothing else exciting going on. I have been lax these many weeks, so here's some boobs for ya....

PeacE



1 comment:

Wicked Pissa Tees said...

I just love Monday Boobage! It should be a regular thing. Thanks for the great boob pics :)