Tuesday, October 19

Sleeping on the Job....Sis said so....

Funny title today. I only took it because my Sis threw it in the works. Fall asleep at any job.

I laugh. I really do. Because I have the capability to fall asleep at any given time or place.. That is what she is throwing at me.

Honestly, due to my habits, I generally can fall asleep anywhere, where I m comfortable. My Wife will, and does, confirm this.

I am still doing the sleep study, that my doctor assigned... yes, I am thinking of the same things they are gonna get.... I am not trying to circumvent. I am trying to let, the record, read.

Scared about Diabetes - yes I am.
Scared about high blood pressure - yes I am.
Scared about any other anomalies that show up - YES I AM.

Some of you think it funny. Hell, I laughed at one time, too. I am still waiting results...

But I got fingers pointing already.. how fucked up is that?

I know I didn't father that kid.....and I know I wasn't with the one that claimed I was..... I have distinctive memory about that that....

I am irritated at people, that claim the wrong things... not just at the bar, but in life, in general.

PeacE

1 comment:

Sis said...

Steve told me to tell you "there is always the Christmas tree". LOL Sorry...it's funny.