Monday, January 5

The Long Stretch

With the end/start of the year's holidays over with, it's time to think about taking some time off. What? didn't you just have like three holidays with paid time off within the last two months? Yes, but now is the long stretch with no holidays off until the end of May (for me). After that, there is a holiday that we get off about every 2-3 months. I have to decide when to use up my vacation days. I know I am taking 2-3 days before the Daughter's wedding (early May) but don't know if about the rest of them. I am thinking I may need a couple days off in March, just to make it through that long spell.

It is Monday, I suppose that is why I am thinking about days off from work. I like my job, but just not feeling like going in today. Might be because I just woke up a few minutes ago ... or it might be just because I am feeling tired still, not having woke up completely yet. In fact, I am debating setting the alarm and going back to sleep for a couple hours. Some advantages to not having to be at work early in the morning.

The last few days it has been colder in AZ for winter than we have seen in years, I think. Though yesterday it seemed to have warmed back to regular winter temps. I actually brought out long pants on Saturday, it was so chilly. I haven't worn them in a long time. I need to check how it is this morning to determine if I am wearing my regular shorts to work or not.

Then I think I might go back to bed for a bit.

PeacE

No comments: