Wednesday, December 31

The Eve of Something Big

Want to know what it is? Yeah, me too. I am sure someone, somewhere, has some super-special thing happening in their lives, that would only occur this one time, that being today/tonight. Not at the d00d house....

Tonight will be spent doing the same as any other given night. I do not get off early today, so will be driving in the early party hours (for those that start early), Once I get home, I am sure there will be supper, then most of the evening will be spent listening to the two younger boys argue while they play on the computer, while I sit at mine trying to find something to do. At least, that is how it went last night.

When we a re few minutes from midnight, I am sure we will pull up the count-down clock on the computer, or maybe even on the television, and watch the last 2-3 minutes. I think the last couple of years, I was in bed before that time came around, and I expect I will be again this year. No excitement for me to watch the end of another year.

Many good things happened in 2014 for my family. There were a few bad things that happened as well. Not much different than any other year. Next year be better? Worse? I don't know, but it is pretty much here either way, ready I am ready for it or not.

Resolutions? I don't do them. Are there things I would like to change about myself? Sure. Will I do anything about them? I don't know. Somethings aren't important as others, and some, well, I'm just pretty stuck in my ways.

What about you? Resolutions? Ideas? Goals? Yeah, I don't really care, but I tried to sound like I did.

PeacE

No comments: