Friday, May 22

Summer Time

It is the eve of Memorial Day weekend, and things are just weird. The normal temperatures for AZ this time of year (average normal) is like 98. Today it is to be in the mid 80s (if I remember what I heard correctly). We hit 100 on May 1st and 2nd, and have not been over 100 since. Note: I am not complaining, just stating fact. This has got to be one of the most mild springs I have ever seen here in the last 29 years.

The boys finish up school next week. No major plans at this time for any summertime getaways. The oldest Son has a couple weeks of band camp, usually one week at the beginning and the other at the end, of summer.

Work is work. I still have a few days of vacation to use up before the end of August, but no clue as to when to use them yet. Might be coming up soon. The tendinitis in my arms is flaring up (the past couple days anyways) and I feel like I could use a break. Will see how it goes with this three day weekend. The Wife has to work Monday, so we have no major plans.

Guess that is about all I got today.

PeacE

No comments: