Wednesday, January 17

CdaC: Two Days Prior

 There are no instructions specific to this day. I'm guessing the instructions from yesterday carry over to today. So no nuts, seeds, etc - and no red meat. I ended up having the leftover mashed potatoes, and nibbled on some tortilla chips for supper. I really wasn't hungry for much more than that. Of course, I drank probably about 4-5 quarts of water throughout the day as well, so that may have contributed to not being as hungry. Thursday will be the fun day - that's when I take all the pills/mixtures and spend the day near a toilet. Not looking forward to that day, but it will be here in 24 hours.

Later this morning when stores open, I am going to run up to the closest Dollar Tree and see if I can find some juice to mix in with the Miralax (per instructions). Supposed to mix the junk with 64 ounces of fluid (non-red/purple) and I am thinking maybe apple juice, though the thought of a Gatorade/Powerade type drink might be better for all the fluids/solids I will be crapping out. Not sure what I am going to do, except maybe some price comparison and see if they are close in cost or not.

Other than that, no plans today.

PeacE

2 comments:

Rev Mom said...

miralax has no taste so you can just drink with water. Lucky you - I think miralax will be much easier.... we've always had the 'other stuff' and I tell you what - it cleans you out quickly.

Rev Mom said...

Thursday - thinking about you this morning. With Miralax, you have to follow the instructions from the doctor exactly to get totally cleaned out. Otherwise, they will tell you it will have to be done over... if they can't see what they need to see. Your aunt didn't follow the instructions exactly - and had to do it over.