Wednesday, January 3

Debating Good or Bad Starts

 Welcome to 4am on January 3rd o the new year of 2024. I've been up a couple hours, and I see no going back to sleep in the next few hours. Maybe a late morning nap, but who knows with the calls I need to make today.

Has this year started off as 'good' or 'bad' I am not quite sure if I can make that determination yet. Day One was good, I thought. had a nice lunch with RM, PT, my Sister and the BIL. Went to the pub after that, and got some reading time completed (finished book 1 of the year). Day Two goes into the bad column. I woke when the Wife got up, and just felt BLEH. Not sick, just ... empty? Fuzzy? Disconnected? I ended up back in bed, and slept until about 11am. Felt a little hungry so had some leftover cole slaw from the day before. That didn't sit right and came back up. A couple hours I ate a rib from the day before and felt okay. Afternoon nap. In bed by 8pm (was falling asleep sitting at the computer). Totally explains being up at 2am today.

Today is Day Three, and I need to call the City regarding the notice they sent. I need more time than the ten days from date of the letter (12/22). I have gotten all the documentation needed, and the information given to the donation agency, just awaiting their call to confirm and schedule pick-up. They didn't call yesterday, and with the holidays just finishing taking place, I don't know how long it will be ( a day? a few days?) before they get caught up and call. But I don't want fined from the City whilst waiting. 

Nothing heard from the Company, but I also did not send my weekly email about being available. I may wait a couple more weeks, since the colonoscopy will be then.

Hmmm, just remembered I need to call the Doctor's at some point here soon to set up an appointment for March (if I can). I don't understand how a doctor's office cannot set an appointment 4 months out, just because of the new year. That's what happened here. Something about the new software system they were implementing wouldn't allow them to set an appt after December 31st. Weird.

Welp, I managed to kill about 15 minutes writing here. Going to be a long day I think....

PeacE

No comments: