Saturday, September 20

Busy Saturday Posts (yes, multiple posts)

Obviously I needed to do alot of catching up on my emails. Finally through them all - including downloads, and links to check out. Actually gettting some play time in at youtube on some stuff - as well as other places.

My StepDad just emailed this a few minutes ago, and thought since I never post anything political here, it would be a first, and I would love to hear anyone's comments about it. Here is how it read....

I ran this through Snopes and they have it rated as "Undetermined." In other words they don't know if it is true or not.
It wouldn't surprise me if this takes place. Need to watch the news around October 5th. This wouldn't be the first time a VP candidate stepped off the ticket due to "health reasons."
(name withdrawn)

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

I hope this isn't true..

Very interesting!

I don’t know if this is true….I haven’t checked it out, but it wouldn’t surprise me. Anyone else hear/read anything?

Subject: ACTION ALERT: info from DNC

hi all
let me share some info with you that i have gotten from excellent sources within the DNC:

On or about October 5th, Biden will excuse himself from the ticket, citing health problems, and he will be replaced by Hillary. This is timed to occur after the VP debate on 10/2


there have been talks all weekend about how to proceed with this info. generally, the feeling is that we should all go ahead and get it out there to as many blog sites and personal email lists as is possible. i have already seen a few short blurbs about this - the "health problem" cited in those articles was aneurysm. probably many of you have heard the same rumblings.
however, at this point, with this inside info from the DNC, it looks like this obama strategy will be a go. therefore, it seems that the best strategy is to get out in front of this obama maneuver, spell it out in detail, and thereby expose it for the grand manipulation that it is.

so, let's start mixing this one up and cut the obamites off at the pass - send this info out to as many people as you can - post about it on websites and blogs - etc etc

if you have any thoughts or questions about this, please be in touch.

lastly, i have put an excerpt from Rudy's speech at the RNC below - it seems to address this very issue!!


excerpt from R.Giuliani's speech at the 2008 RNC:
"Well, I'll tell you, if I were Joe Biden, I'd want to get that V.P. thing in writing."


------ end of fwd message-----

So what ya think?

PeacE

No comments: