Friday, September 5

How do I even try to post a comment header? Months ago, I had time to post, now I have more time on my hands, but no materiel. Do you wanna hear about me wasting my days? Hell no! We can sleep away the BS. I am fighting with placement agencies that I need "X" amount time off every day for my son's football practice, and they don't like that.... (sigh). I am even looking at part time work, for the while. Nobody likes that.

I love the fact my son is willing to play football. Tackle ball at that. He is usually so timid. He has become a mean ass mofo playing defensive line, and I LOVE it. That's my boy!

First game is this weekend, and it is across the valley. So is next week's game. Hell, when we get a home game, it is still 15 miles away. Bad thing about playing in the league, which he is only playing in because his cousin is. I got the schedule for the first 6 games, and I have to drive at least 15 miles for the home game. Let alone the others.

Oh well. Life in general has been going slow. I am to the point of going to a placement agency to get a job. Ads just ain't doing it. And The Wife says I need to do something soon. I may be working warehouse, but maybe some stories can come out of that, ya know what I mean.

Smitty, and all my other "acquaintances".... well, I still pray for the Holy Church of Softball and Beer. Even though your votes of favor have fallen from me, I shall return. Get off yer ass, Dad, Have a Coors light and forget, again.

I love y 'all - try to post more later.

PeacE

No comments: