Friday, September 12

That day is past ...

I am going to apologize for anyone that may feel offended. I ain't posting no 9/11 anniversary crap here. If you don't like it, leave now. I have respect for those there when it happened, but chewing the cud this long after, I still agree we should have taken stronger terms and bombed the fuck outta some places. I regret those that dies unnecessarily, but still, no monument here.

Which brings me to the piddly shit that after the above, no one would want to read.

Last practice before the next game on Saturday. Team is looking better - my son, he must have got some big bugger up his ass, because he was tackling the players like fricking crazy the last 2 nights of practice. I hope he can hang on to that intensity for the game. Which is another hour + drive across the desert valley. I got the directions tonight - and I am like, sheesh! Another 6am Saturday. I remember when I used to be able to sleep in on that one day. What ya do for the kids!

Weird side note - has anyone ever had a fungal infection their armpit? I think I am getting one. I have gone through 3 different deodorants/anti-persperints lately, and still have this tender area that seems to be getting worse. Glad it is my armpit, and not closer to some other places - ya know?!?

Okay, enough of that. Three apps out - two turned down. Going to Wal mart on Monday I think. Mean times, I think working at the superstore may bring to contact/thinking/ some stories of rednecks from around the nation. Or, just stupid desert people - or, just dumb people. Who knows. Could be a well-spring of info to write about. Come back and find out!!

PeacE

No comments: