Friday, September 26

The Big Weekend

It's Friday! Yeah, I know, a workday that those love whom work M-F, and another day to curse if ya don't. Oh well. I look at it as, (shudder) pre-losing weekend.

Yes, the oldest son has a football game tomorrow morning. They have to win the rest of the regular season to get to playoffs, since they lost the first 2 games, especially with no points. So it comes down to tomorrow. My family will be there - waking up hours early to drive the 45 minutes plus to get there, for a HOME game.

Let it be said - I am not happy with the administration of this league, nor the coaches. My B-I-L is one of the coaches, and his son is playing on the team as well, and he agrees that this league sucks. Never again will we put our kids on this league.

Prolly hit 20K after this post. Still small beans to most of ya, but I appreciate all the hits!

Daughter turns 17 come Monday. Has a home game for football tonight. So the family will be cruising to the HS to see her half-time performance in the band. Thank god for the family ticket for sporting events. Only $25 and it gets all of us in for any sporting event, though we only go to see halftime at football. Regular tickets would cost us like $28 per game.

Again - why'd I have so many kids?

Doesn't matter. I am not giving them up. They are too cute like their mother. y'all seen pics (see archives).

Okay, The Wife should be here any minute to pick me up for the game. See y'all later! Be good. Come back lots!

PeacE

No comments: