Tuesday, September 9

HA! Thought I forgot my password, huh?

I actually had to reflect a moment this morning whilst logging in - did I put the correct password - and spell it correctly? Evidently I did on the first try, because - HERE I AM! (I know, you are just shaking with feverish excitement of what is being posted today!)

So, let's catch up a few days. Saturday (6th) was my birthday. Thought it would be a wonderful day, but it was just packed full of stuff. My oldest son had his first football game. It was a 50 minute drive across town to where they were playing, and he had to be there at 8am for a 10am game. Well, four hours later, the verdict was in they had lost approximately 36-0. The team is not looking hot this year. Following this, my parents, sister's family, and mine headed further east and south to my brothers new house he is renting. So that was another half hour out into another county. We had pizza there, and then drove the hour and fifteen minute drive back home. The daughter had a History Group session at the library at 5, so I dropped her off early and went to the bar. I didn't last but a short time and I was falling asleep so came home and crashed. Not much of a celebration for me. Presents collected: several packages of beef jerky from my parents, and $10 from my in-laws. Sis is supposed to make me some white chocolate macadamian nut cookies, but don't know when.

Now it is Tuesday, and the excitement just keeps flowing. Yesterday I put out some more applications for jobs. One of which is part time. I am almost to the point of going to Wal-Mart and trying to be a greeter, but they will probably say I am too young... Nothing has come back positive yet for anything.

The library and I are getting to be good and close. I am in there about every 2 weeks to get some books. Definitely cheaper than buying them as I was before. Only, if there is a series, it is guaranteed to have either book one, or three missing/checked out. The pickings have started getting slimmer since I am running out of authors I like and all their material. Some of you throw me some good authors to read. I like Sci-Fi, Fiction, Mystery, and Westerns mostly. Every now and then a good Non-Fiction. Give me some ideas!

So between books I have pretty much re-watched every DVD we own, plus gone through a couple more TV series on DVD through netflix. I have even reloaded Max Payne 2 and am in the process of going through the game again.

Okay, that is how exciting things have been around here. Today I am spending the morning catching up on my reading of blogs. I also notice I am within 500 hits of 20,000 finally. Who will be the lucky one?

Y'all have a good one! See ya back here soon!

No comments: