Saturday, September 20

Worn out or just old?

I'm tired. Seems like I have been busier than normal this week, but in truth I haven't been. Don't know if that is part of getting older, or just getting lazier. Prolly the latter more than the former - I know Smitty would say so.

I am in the process of doing all my video downloads that my uncle has emailed me this past week. Here is a good one of Indianapolis for anyone that cares to see it - sing is pretty good too for the video. Here's the link.

Not much else going on. The oldest is working the football car wash this morning - only reason I am up this early. The Wife is taking the daughter for her annual eye exam and glasses replacement. Another $300 or so spent. The other boys are at the mercy of whatever else is going on.

My big Bro Scotty B is in town this weekend, so I look forward to seeing him tonight. Our team has the first softball game this Sunday - a double header. I am hoping to make it to the 2nd game after the son's football pictures tomorrow morning.

Update more later. Meanwhile, a couple pics I got in the mail.





PeacE

No comments: