Friday, July 3

Another holiday is here

Tomorrow is July 4th - the day we celebrate our country's freedom!! Happy 4th to you all!

So with today being the 3rd, everything else is going to hell in a handbasket.

I called the shop about getting my car in - can't until Monday. Can't go anywhere else because it should be under warranty with this particular garage.

I woke up near the daily time the Wife leaves for work, and she was still asleep. I anxiously awoke her to find out she has the day off from work - never told me. Then she is walking around griping about finding som immuno clinic for the boys. I told her it wasn't around any more. After 30 minutes of phone books, plus internet searches, I think she finally realized it. I gave her the county's #.

Off to get book together for the book store. Always use more credit.

PeacE

No comments: