Wednesday, May 20

Just Not Feeling It

So, as I stated in yesterday's post, I am feeling better. I could use some more sleep, which is eluding me right now (again).

Both myself and the youngest son but had the fever temps gone from Monday. I had a couple moments where I felt a little weak, but otherwise was fine. I think it some bad food or a stomach bug of some kind.

Today brings us to the Middle Son's High School Virtual Graduation taking place tonight at like 7:30pm on a youtube channel. Classy. Using the standard yearbook photo (he didn't have senior portraits done) they'll stick it up there with his name. And that is it. I got an email today that on Friday, graduating students can pick up their diplomas (by car/drive-thru) on Friday. He did receive Honors, and some other AP placement thingy... and today I skimmed through almost 16 minutes of a Google slideshow the school put together to show as the Honors and Awards recipients. My son rated 4 whole seconds at the 15:30 mark of the 18:09. I have a strong feeling that the graduation is going to be pretty much the same.... only longer, because supposedly they have recordings of the speeches that were to be given. Oh joy. I think this may just run in the background until they get further along in the alphabet.

Not much else going on. Want to get out in public, but not really. Would rather get to work again... still waiting to hear on that front.

PeacE

No comments: