Tuesday, May 19

Second Covid Scare

Yesterday was worrisome. I got up and took the youngest to his school for final 'end of year' stuff. Mainly turning back in books, etc. By the time I had made it home, ate some breakfast, and sat at the computer for about an hour, I was exhausted. I went and laid down. Shortly after noon I awoke, was nauseous, threw up, went back to sleep. Up again at 3, had a temp of 100.9, felt like "blech". I'm thinking, is this the Covid that the Wife just recovered from? Slept a couple more hours in the early evening. Just feeling these flu-like symptoms. I didn't lose taste/smell.

This morning my temperature is back to normal. I don't have aches and feeling of 'blech'. I have a little bit of an appetite. I think it was a one day stomach bug. Who knows? The Wife was saying last night I need to get tested to be sure. I asked why? They will tell me the same thing they told you. But it is for the statistical numbers she says. F that.

So it feels like I am back to normal today. I am not counting on it being Covid. I think it may have been the burrito I picked up at QT that morning for breakfast....

PeacE

No comments: