Thursday, February 8

A Post Of Nothingness

 So Tuesday I had my doctor appointment. The Nurse Practioner was nice. We went over my current BP averages, and my glucose averages. She did a diabetic foot inspection. I mentioned an issue about my test strips and lancets being changed by the last NP, and I wanted them changed back, but I forgot to bring in examples so she would know what I am talking about. I have enough to get by until the next appointment (3 months). As she checked my breathing/heartbeat, she mentioned the heart murmur that has shown up off/on since I was a kid. Wanted to do an EKG, but saw I had one done last May and so was not needed again. Instead she wanted certain lab work related to the blood/heart done, so this morning I am headed up there in a bit to have that done. Hate having to fast for it, but it is what it is. Oh, and we are adjusting my diabetic meds a bit. Insurance will not cover a higher dosage of one of the pills, so we are lowering the mg amount, and doubling up on how many I take, to see if that will eb allowed by insurance. And it must, as I have a text from Walgreens to pick them up this morning.

The Youngest is wanting to play hooky from school today, I think. He 'missed his bus' and then complains of nausea, and asks if we have anything for it (I'm sure he knows we don't). Waiting to hear from the Wife what her decision is. The bus he misses often, and she drops him off on her way to work. So we will see...

I think that about covers the nothingness that is going on right now.

PeacE

No comments: