Thursday, February 15

Hmmmm, What To Share Today ...

 ... I think not much, as I really have not had much going on.

I have another doctor appointment set for this coming Monday. Their office had called this past Monday to let me know the lab results for the 'heart markers' was in, and that the NP had wanted to schedule an earlier appointment than the 3-month check-up. So I am quite sure she is going to change up my blood pressure and cholesterol medications. Possibly adjust the diabetic meds as well, once she sees the log I have kept this past week. All the numbers are higher than normal, though offhand, I don't know why they would be. Stress? Not eating healthy(er?) I don't know....

The Company emailed me I think it was Tuesday. I think they were replying to the email I sent last week about being available for any project. They basically said they are slow on projects at this current time, but hopefully not for long, and would keep my status as available for the next one that starts. So, more of sitting around I guess. I have started looking into some other companies that do the same work-type, but haven't pursued anything yet.

It is Thirsty Thursday, so I am headed up to the pub, where I am sure I will meet up with my buddies, as is our usual Thursday thing.

PeacE

No comments: