Monday, February 5

Weekly Restart

 Monday has come once again, and I am back to twiddling my thumbs. First thing this morning I sent off the weekly email to the Company that I am available for any Project work that comes along. Then I figured I had nothing better to do, so started the "regular routine" of my blog reads, email checks, book sites, and game stuff I do. So a restart? No, I guess not really... just another day.

There are things I could do today... I need to get some food stuffs for lunches for me here at home. I think we are down to just ramen noodles, and though I like them, I don't think I wan to have them everyday for lunch - unless I had to do so. 

Tomorrow afternoon I see the doctor. I guess you would them my PCP, but it is a medical facility versus a doctors office, so this is the third doctor I have had since I started going there about 2 years ago. I know I need to get the newer doc to correct my prescription regarding the lancets and the test strips I use to check my glucose. The last several times (previous doc) changed it to a style I do not have, and is not compatible with my current reader. I am figuring the rest of the meds will stay the same.

PeacE

No comments: