Friday, February 2

Weekly Recap (meaning, I got nothing really to share)

 It has truly been another boring week for me. I did go out a couple nights and hang out with friends, but mostly I just 'vegged out' in front of the computer.

I did finally hear from the Company, but it was a termination notice. I get them all the time. Seems if you are inactive for more than one payroll period, they consider you terminated. It doesn't disqualify from a re-hire, just clears the books for them I guess. If that project had started a couple weeks ago, this would not have arrived today.

My glucose and BP were in the good range today, and seem to have settled into a "normal range" for me. I do need to get up to Walgreens to pick up a recent refill, one that I actually need to take yet this morning. Then I may treat myself to breakfast at QT. Gotts love a 52 oz soda (I have the big mug) and a couple brats from the roller machine. Or maybe I'll just do Whataburger. Either way I have an hour or so until Walgreens opens.

No major plans this weekend. Saturday I know the Post is having brisket dinners for $20, so the Wife and I may do that, then stay for the raffle. It is over $12K right now.

PeacE

No comments: