Saturday, February 17

Saturday, and No Sleeping In

 I woke this morning, and seeing the status of the light coming in the window, I guessed it was around 6am. Boy, was I wrong! I got up and went into the office, ready to start the day off with the weekly 'clan clash' in a game I play, and realized it is barely after 3am. Oh gee, I guess I will be going back to bed after awhile, but I am just not tired enough right now.

No clear plans for the weekend. May go up to the VFW for the Steak dinner tonight, then stay to try the raffle. The pot is around $13K I think. Last week, my brother said no one picked the "reset" or the the winning card, so it rolled again. It's getting closer to being won, or reset.

The front yard has gotten some growth - the wrong kind. After the rains of about a week ago, the weeds have started getting quite a bit higher than any of the actual grass. The Wife prefers to go out and pull them up before we mow, but I think this is quite time consuming, and there is enough out there, I believe just mowing them over for now is the best bet, just so no one complains about overgrowth to the City. Seems like there is always someone doing that, and we get a notice 3-4 times a year. I don't know if I can get Youngest to get up and help this morning, but really should be done. I tis hard for me to get out there with the push mower, and also do the trimming. Will see if it actually gets done today.

Welp, enough griping I guess, so I am going to go lay down and try for a couple more hours sleep.

PeacE

No comments: