Wednesday, March 4

Always the Last One To Hear About It

Sometimes I feel like I am that person in the world. Yesterday, the Wife mentioned to me that Paul Harvey had passed away this past weekend. Here it was Tuesday, and I was just hearing about it! I mean, I listen to the morning news on the local talk station here in the mornings, but nothing was ever said....

The son's band concert Monday was good, considering. I still need to get the camera from the wife so I can put pics up.

The Daughter has the theater Thurs-Sat nights, so or plans won't be much since we need to take and pick her up. I don't think any of us will be watching the show again though.

Discovered over the past couple days that we have wasp nests in the bush in the front yard. I get the fun part of trying to figure out how to get rid of them without getting stung or whatnot. I haven't even tried to get real close up to see actually how many nests there are. I know of two, but the Wife said she thought she had saw a couple more. Anyone know a cheap way short of cutting the bush completely out?

Okay, I am off to look at airline prices and waste time until the Wife gets home and fixes dinner.

PeacE

No comments: