Tuesday, March 17

A Tuesday Holiday

Today is St Patrick's Day. I think the US is the only country that actually really celebrates this day in any fashion, but I could be wrong.

Today is my little sister's birthday, so a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her.

The Reverend Mother (RM) had decided to take a couple days off work this week. She claimed she was suffering from Grandma-itis; which has something to do with not being around her grandchildren enough. So yesterday was my kids turn. She picked all 4 of them up for the afternoon, and they assisted in preparing dinner/dessert. The Wife and I came over in the evening and enjoyed a good repast, then took the kids home.

So, even today being a holiday not much is going to be happening around me. I need to return some books to the library, then go to the cell phone company. I have been using a loaner cell for the past couple weeks, and now need to turn it in. I didn't want to buy a new phone, because then to get a deal, I would have to extend the contract (which expires in 3 months). RM had a phone she had used previously that I am borrowing for the time being. Heck, it may be an older one for her, but nicer and newer than the one I had! Then after that, I think I may head to the pub for a couple drinks, and maybe some Irish Stew. I sort of let the Wife know this year I would not eat corned beef and cabbage. For some reason, her eyes, STILL watered. But I think it was in a good way.

I think that is enough for now. See ya next time!

PeacE

No comments: