Saturday, March 28

Nice Little Update

My mind has been a-wandering lately. Between the money I had to spend to send my Daughter on a school-sanctioned trip, and the upcoming revival of my wedding, oh bother, as Pooh would say.

Yer right. I am lying. My coach, fellow softball player, and one I call as friend, had a party today I forgot about. It's a good thing he called and reminded me. Otherwise, I would have been stuck at home, and not had the chance to play Ping-Pong, drink beer, and watch Bacci Ball. On my part, I am an asshole because I forgot his warm invitation when he gave it last week. MY BAD.

So, I still made it to the party, and I had a wonderful time! In fact, another good friend of mine is hitting the sales market with a new product. Check it out early at www.jasonsalsa.com and then check it out later as well. This stuff is GOOD!

I gotta go to bed, as we have an early softball game tomorrow.

PeacE

No comments: