Monday, March 23

I'm Missing Parts of Me

Yes, it really is true - I am missing parts of me. You know, those things like creativity, imagination, ability to make idle thoughts into something to read about. Yeah. It has left me for the time being. I am sure it has nothing to do with today being Monday, since it started last week.

What a hell of a Monday it has been, too. I came home yesterday to find the Wife trying to move a sofa from the front room, through the house the the back family room. Except she was stuck. Our house was built back in the '60s, and the back Family Room had been added on since then. Well, the first entryway she needs to go through is skinnier than the other. The couch is like 2 inches too wide to fit. Trust me, I know. It was part of the reason it ended in the front room anyways. Aside from that, I have been trying this morning a bit to twist/turn/maneuver it to go thru the entryway with no luck as well. Tonight I guess we'll just try getting it back out the front door, and carry around back through the patio door. I dunno. Damn pain in the ass is what it is. If I stayed out a couple hours more, maybe they would have had that completed already, instead of involving me in it... I dunno.

Kids are back in school after spring break. Nothing exciting there.

My bro Scotty B is coming to the Valley and getting hitched in April. The Reverend Mother is performing the ceremony.

That's all I got for now. Try for more tomorrow.

PeacE

No comments: