Wednesday, March 11

Getting New Parts for the Old Thing

I finally got my car into the garage this morning. Hopefully they will call soon and it will turn out to not be major repairs, and not costly as well.

Being car-less the past few days has driven me a bit looney. I think this is the longest I have spent in the house for any given amount of time. I am up to 4 days now. Which I suppose could be a good thing. I haven't been out to buy cigarettes (since I am trying to quit); I haven't been to the bar for a drink (though I am not trying to quit that). You'd think I would have more time to read, but I actually have been wasting more time on the computer doing stupid stuff, like trying to chat to people, or exploring some weird link I find while googling. Better off reading a book I think.

I am reading "Paths of Glory" by Jeffrey Archer. It came from my book club yesterday. It is a fiction novel regarding Gregory Mallory. Pretty good read. Other than that I am working on a series I found in the sci-fi section called "Rogue Angel". It has about 15 or so book sin the series. I bought 7 of them last week, and am only on the 4th one now.

Still watching "Ghost Whisperer" (season 2 now) and "The Office" (season 3 now) mixed in with movies. Still anxiously awaiting "Gran Torino" to get here.

Okay, I am out of here to finish watching "The Outlaw Josey Wales". Netflix won't get here until tomorrow.

PeacE

No comments: