Monday, March 16

Time to do the taxes already?

This has been my worst ever year in getting all the items together that I need to complete my taxes. Of course, this is the first year I have to deal with the employer going under and not sending out a W-2. The Wife was asking me to find out what info I could, or get it from somewhere so we can sit down and get everything done before the last minute. So 15 minutes on IRS.GOV, I have the form I need to complete, plus I can estimate all my taxes & withholds from a pay stub. Yeah, I think I am ready.

Speaking of ready, tomorrow is St Patrick's Day. One of the few holidays I don't mind celebrating. Just a good reason to have a few drinks. Oh yeah, and eat corned beef and cabbage!!! Or Irish Stew. This year I am going to be nice to my Wife though. I decided I would not go out and eat, drink, and be merry this year. As we have learned in previous years, my delicate digestion system cannot handle all that cooked corn beef and cabbage, mixed in beer and whiskey. The d00d has to sleep on the sofa near the patio door on this holiday. I don't feel like doing that this year - however, it's still a day away....

The 17th is also my little Sis' birthday. She'll be that young age of 26 this year. Geez, makes me feel a bit old, though my other Sis is 40 already....

I am still trying to figure out some dates to try to get my plans together for a trip to Indiana. That will help decide the plane ticket prices to start with, plus I can figure out where I wanna be on what day. It's been weird just guessing at a time frame and getting such extreme differences in airline ticket prices.

I think that is it for me today. Y'all have a good one and see ya laters!

PeacE

No comments: