Sunday, September 13

Football Season and Homecomings

Yes, it is that time of year, when the pigskin is cherished and revered more than life itself it seems. NFL started this weekend, and to be honest, I have been scared to find out how my favorite team has started their season. I will probably look and cringe, then cry, after posting this - we'll see.

Football is also biginthe schools -as I am sure you parents are aware. My daughter is in the marching band and they play at all home games. Their Homecoming game is like in 2 weeks - way early than it should be it seems, but who am I to complain about a calendar the chool puts together. Lord knows they wouldn't listen to my voice anyways.
Either way, I gother Senior pics and said I would post a couple. Here ya go.



Yup. Takes after her Mother. See y'all next time, I am off to get some rest.

PeacE

No comments: