Tuesday, September 22

Tuesday Already?

Man, seems like only yesterday I was at this point, trying to find something to post about. But, as the facts show, it was last Thursday. What happened to my weekend? I have no clue.

I go back in this morning for the possible 2nd root canal. Not too worried after the care of the first one. My only problem is there may be a quick change of plans. One tooth we were only filling and crowning has began to ache terribly on a couple occasions over the weekend. I have a feeling (heh, filling if ya wanna be punny) that it will need a root canal now. Hopefully the regular one scheduled for today won't - that will help save a bit. Find out in the next hour or so.

Things are normal for my place otherwise. Kids are doing well in school. Food on the table, roof above the head. That's all I got for now.

PeacE

No comments: