Friday, September 25

Short one of no content

It's Friday. I am happy it is because that is one more day I can check off until my next dental apoointment. My last one until the start of the year anyways. Dental insurance coverage was maxed out with just a small portion of the last visit, so everything else is out of pocket. I have a bad feeling this next one is another root canal, but won't know for sure until they get inthere and clean it out. Crossing my fingers it isn't. However, other indicators are pointing to that direction.

Wedsnesday the office called to follow up from the root canal. My jaw ached a bit, but it was more from holding open for the procedure. But later that evening, that last trouble tooth decided to let me know it was jealous of the others for getting more attention. Ibuprofen has been my friend the past few mornings and evenings. Now if I can just get thru the next 4 days....

My daughter has her Homecoming game tonight. The dance is tomorrow night. Her boyfriend is comoing up from UofA in Tucson to go with her. The Wife's school has their homecoming game tonight as well. She has been undecided about to attend the daughter's game or her own school's. This morning she decided on her own school. I told her to call me when she got off work to determine how I felt about being able to go as well. If the pain from this tooth is bad enough, I'll stay home and try to not scream and cry about it. Well, more like not have anyone to whine to about it, except you of course.

Monday is my daughter's 18th birthday. Sunday we are planning on doing a family dinner at teh place of her choice. I asked this morning if she had decided on a place yet. Her asnswer was no. Probably thinking about the dance more than anything else I figure.

My middle son is his class's 'Star of the Week' next week. This weekend he gets to fill out a form about likes, and his "autobiography". He is excited about it. Remember, he is only in 2nd grade.

alright, gonna head down for a bit of sleep. Maybe the ibuprofen will kick in and it will stop throbbing for a bit when I get up.

PeacE

No comments: