Friday, October 2

Early Friday

I guess this is where I upset the Reverend Mother. I mean, Mom, skip about 4 lines before you read more. (ok, make it more like 6)

What the Fucking Hell?!?!?!?

I was laughing about Stuman and Sis doing a contest about physical fitness, and running the mile, or doing push-ups/sit-ups. Now, by yer own admission, yer in on it too?

And I thought I was the fat bastard of the family.... and no one challengedme into this fitness battle. No one asked me, even dared me, to lose some weight.

Guess everyone loves my teddy bear hugs more.. I know my wife loves them, but she can get them no matter what.

Yeah. I see why I wasn't invited. Gets expensive, holding a bottle of Jack Daniels at the finish line every day so I can make it there ... sooner or later...

Besides, I'm lazy.

PeacE

No comments: