Sunday, October 11

Late Posting

It's 2am. Yes, I truly am headed to bed at this nice early hour. Too much gaming I guess. Tomorrow is a big day though. A friend invited me out to the Cardinals football game, so some tailgate partying and NFL action going on. Plus Church of Holy Beer and Softball first in the morning.

RM reminded me I forgot about the shirt they had given me for my bday. It was a late gift, but I love it anyways. Across the front is says D.A.D.D. (Dads Against Daughter Dating). Definitely cute. I am wearing it soon to somewhere in public to see what sort of comments I will receive. And RM, no, as usual I forgot to call the next day.

So oldest son is well, all other kids are still sick. The Wife and I are doing everything w can to care for the sick ones, and not catch it ourselves. Makes for a boring weekend (except for later today). At least they are off this next week for break.

I am taking my camera - maybe get some good pics to share!

PeacE

No comments: