Monday, October 5

Starting the Week off

Yesterday gave the week a good start. The Redskins won, Dallas lost; I won third place in my NASCAR pool (won money) and I won some money at GoldenTee 2010. All in all it was a good Sunday afternoon.

Of course, that was after the oldest son knocked out the middle son's tooth (which was loose anyways). Yeah, that was fun.

The daughter has her SAT tests this coming Saturday. I need to figure out where the HS that they are having them at is located. Be my luck will be across town. Which means I can cancel trying to get to my nephew's bday party out in BFE.

Tomorrow I got for a planing and scaling of my teeth - well, at least the left half. Then next Tuesday will be the other side. I am learning the meaning of a "million dollar smile". Been feeling less pain now. Maybe it is just some pressure on the teeth that has adjusted now - I don't know. Just glad it doesn't hurt as much.

PeacE

No comments: