Friday, October 23

It Seems to have been a long one

This past week has been so uneventful, it feels as though it has dragged on forever. Not that I was THAT bored, just seemed longer than a normal week. It's ending on a busy weekend though.

It is Friday, and I am getting ready to let one of the boys on to play some WoW. Then I won't have the computer back til later. Saturday will be busy as the daughter has a band invitational to attend, that we may go and watch as well. It is being held at my Alma Mater. Then Sunday we are getting together at Sis's place for a 4 birthday get together.

The Wife had scheduled today off from work. It was pick a day or lose it basically. But it made for a nice day. We went to lunch and did some shopping (for the mentioned kids birthdays on Sunday). It was nice, even if we had the youngest with us. Tried out a place we hadn't eaten before - Golden Corral. I was unimpressed, and for the drive it definitely is not worth it to me.

Guess that is it for now. We'll see how I hold up through the weekend...

PeacE

No comments: