Thursday, October 1

Appointments, Cancellations, and the Usual

I notice how rough the skin is on my hands this morning. I have no idea why I am noticing it, besides it being uncomfortable as I rub my eyes. I need to put some lotion on I guess.

And hopefully, that will be the most painful thing, or closest to it, I will feel today. I head back to the dentist chair in about an hour. Third procedure that he says should not be a root canal, but I feel differently. I hope he is right and it is just my regular pessimism that is going to be surprised.

Either way, I am canceling all appointments to the dentist for myself for the rest of the year. Seems my dental insurance coverage has already been maxed for this year. So after I finish fixing the painful things, I will wait til next year to complete the process to being "healthier" in the sense for my teeth.

Not much else going on around here. Weather is cooling down to the mid and low 90's. It is October, so I guess time to start trying to get some Christmas shopping done early if we can. Yee haw. The daughter needs me to run to the bookstore today to get her "Jane Eyre" which they are reading in English.

Okay. That's it. Getting ready for my appointment, and debating where I want to go for breakfast afterwards. Thinking BK or McD's sounds good. Maybe I'll just wait til lunch.

PeacE

edit: no root canal - rebuilt 1/2 a tooth though, and the pain is still there. GuessI will be seting another appt.

No comments: